Job Sector: Retail Banking
Absa Is Looking For Talent
If you’re looking to forge a career with one of the leading banking groups in Africa and work closely with our customers in an environment that values its people, then we have an opportunity for you.
It All Starts With You
When a customer walks into one of our branches, they want to be able to get their hands on all the great products and services we have to offer with a minimum of fuss. As a Receptionist for (insert name of branch) you will be responsible for providing information and directing customers to the right place.
What You’ll Give Our Customers
Your role will be to maximise the customer experience by providing a courteous and professional service experience to walk-in and phone in customers ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient manner thus resulting in a high level of service to promote Absa’s products and services. You will also be supporting our internal customers by dealing with their administrative needs.
What You’ll Get In Return
Help our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. We’re not just talking about valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, and funeral cover and wellbeing program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
The success of everyone at Absa is measured by our ability to put our customers at the center of their day.
To achieve this, you will need the following:
- Matric with Accounting/ Math’s
- Clear criminal record
- one-year experience in customer retail environment
- Prior experience as a receptionist advantageous
Ready to Apply?
There are four stages to our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.