We are currently looking for an intern to assist in our counselling centre for the year 2018. You will receive a wide exposure to face to face counselling ,supervision from psychologists as well as great support working in a team.
Focus on the Family Africa – INTERN COUNSELLOR VACANCY (preferably Masters level)
Honours or Masters degree in Psychology, counselling experience essential.
Must be of Christian Faith
• Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Focus; adheres to the Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith; upholds Focus on the Family’s ministry in prayer
• Demonstrates behaviours aligned with Focus on the Family core values
• Awareness of own strengths and shortcomings
• High level of energy and enthusiasm
• Must be bright, positive, and friendly – conveying warmth and a genuine interest in people
• Well-developed social skills
• Creates favourable impression in terms of appropriate attire, appearance, bearing, and manner
• Maintains a healthy, affirming relationship with family
• Exhibits integrity in professional and personal life in accordance with Biblical standards; straightforward and not self-serving
HOW TO APPLY
Please send applications to: [email protected]
For enquiries call: 031 7163300.
Applications closing date: 15th December 2018.
Only those that meet the requirements can apply.