||OMF Administrator.Client Services & Operations & Administration.OMF (JV)
||Old Mutual Finance
| Brief Description
||Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent. We are rooted in our purpose of “Enabling Positive Futures” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience. We strive to enable our employees to Unleash Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, in a Great Culture with Great Rewards and Recognition.
Old Mutual Finance was established in 2008 to provide unsecured lending products and services to the SA market. The business started with a staff compliment of 34 and has since grown to over 3000 staff with more than 300 branches nationally. Within our branches we offer insurance, transactional banking and lending products and servicing.
Old Mutual Finance is a licensed financial services and registered credit provider.
Key responsibilities will include amongst others the following:
Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning. Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards. Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediates. Responds to immediate requirements within procedure. Uses standard administrative techniques to co-ordinate own work. Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same. Moderate (intermediate) to high level of technical knowledge. Partially multi skilled across product and process relevant to the business area.
- Documentation Processing
- Responds to immediate administrative requirements within procedure.
- Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
- Delivers on daily production standards.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Leadership Qualities: Forward thinker and initiator
- Attention to detail is very important
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Quality Assurance
- Performs quality checks on own work.
- Adheres to service and quality standards.
| Job Requirements
- Matric or equivalent Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Minimum 3 years Admin and Coordination Experience
- Fluent Xhosa or Zulu essential and additional African languages advantageous
- Project Administrative experience will be advantageous
- Information Monitoring
- Initiating Action
- Team Orientation
- Technical Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Required to work shifts
We welcome applications from candidates with disabilities
Eligibility to participate in a Short Term Incentive (“STI”) scheme and an Employee Shareholding Scheme Plan, subject to the rules of the schemes
All applications are made in line with Old Mutual Finance’s Employment Equity Plan