Main Purpose for the role: To provided administrative support for the Officer, Senior Officer and Team Lead to ensure that the branch is run both efficiently and effectively.
Key Performance Areas
- Follow up on queries from stake holders
- Completing payment requisition on offers made
- Drawing and filing of correspondence received
- Updating claims system
- Collecting and delivering files to all relevant departments
- Copying of necessary documents and sending tor relevant stakeholders
- Liaising with claimantsQualifications & Experience
- Computer Literacy in MS Office, Word and Excel
- Relevant 1 year work experience in administrative environment.
- A driver’s license will be an added advantageKey Competencies:
- Good organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Time and desk management
- Team orientatedRemuneration
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing Date: 07 November 2017
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO EMAILS ADRESS [email protected]
Or and Delivered to HR OFFICES SITUATED ON THE 12TH OF Floor Embassy Building, 199 Anton Lembede Street (Smith Street), Durban.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages