|Recruiter:||Musica||REF||29754/MUSC/Store Admin Clerk – Musica Canal walk/110518|
To provide a service to the store by administering stock movements, investigating and administering stock adjustments to ensure that physical stock within the store balances with stock on the system thus ensuring accurate stockholding to meet customer and scorecard requirements.
Purpose and Objectives
- Capture all supplier invoices and DC deliveries received against the purchase orders to ensure stock is sales-ready within 24 hours.
- Accurate capturing of all Direct Store and DC deliveries.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders regarding any queries and discrepancies to ensure capturing is accurate and stock balances for the store are correct.
- Timeous completion and submission of paperwork to ensure accounts departments recon is up to date and suppliers are paid on time.
- Investigation and timeous resolution of any supplier, merchandise or account queries for deliveries and invoices.
- Investigating and timeously resolving stock-related queries, including Goods-In-Transit.
- Actively participate in the preparation and administration of stocktake and stock count processes.
- Essential: Stock movements
- Essential: Basic retail / warehousing
- Essential: Filing systems
- Desirable: Some knowledge of retail systems
Job Related Skills:
- Essential: Computer skills (MS Office)
- Essential: Communication skills
- Essential: Attention to detail
- Essential: Numeracy and literacy skills
- Essential: Neat handwriting
- Essential: Able to work independently and as a team player
- Essential: Planning and organising skills
- Essential: Problem-solving (identifying discrepancies and escalating issues)
- Essential: General stock investigating experience with at least 6 months working with medium to high stock volumes
- Essential: Experience in an administrative / data capturing role
- Desirable: Exposure to a retail / distribution / warehousing environment
- Essential: Matric
- Desirable: Matric maths (pure or maths literacy)